Sunday 18 October 2015

Not been here for a while

I have been so busy with the recruitment company that I had not got the time to really come on here and devote time to it.  So now I have come on to share with you some of the new things I have been doing.


Firstly, I am in the process of selling my house in Estepona, so it has been a challenge to decide where to go next.  We are looking for somewhere in the Heulva area as we are planning to open up a holiday camp for dogs and their owners - this is still in the planning stage and research into the best way to go about it.  Finding the right location is one thing, however I am also looking at how to utilize natural resources for our energy consumption - Solar Energy products in particular and generators, how to make a sustainable home work and how to set up a mobile home using the same systems.  It has been a challenge but we have discovered a lot.

You will be learning more about our exploits as time goes on.

I have been looking at how to build a residual income while we wait for the Holiday Camp come into fruition:

Free Website Submission


No comments:

Post a Comment